Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bush St & Grant St. - Chinatown

It's the biggest Chinatown in the entire U.S! Although this Chinatown is more like southern of China, but I still feel so familiar when I stand right in the middle of it. If you are tourists in San Francisco, you should go and check it out, you can see so many Chinese style buildings and decorations, taste very traditional foods, and buy some really cool stuff from Asia. As a student in San Francisco, I go there pretty often too, the main reason is that you can buy so much fresh vegetables and fruits there at very low price! What a deal! I know the image of Chinatown is always like very dirty, loud and crowed, not like the clean and delicate Japan Town, but it is really just a part China like that. Welcome to Beijing, it's my hometown, and I believe it will impress you with a new modern look! San Francisco Chinatown

No comments:

Post a Comment