Monday, February 28, 2011

Lombard Street

Lombart Street has eight very sharp turns, which made this street the crookedest street in the whole world! I have to admit that I am not a good driver, and I still clearly remember when I was practicing how to make turns, it always gives me tensions. This Lombart street is definitely the hardest, I probably will freeze when I am driving on it. But I have to tell you it looks so beautiful when summers comes, all the colorful buds bloom, it just looks like waves made of flowers. The rhythm of flowers comes alone with the crooked street. Lombart street Wiki Link

3 comments:

  1. you know, I went to there, Lombard street for 3times in different time different seasons and never see the flowers at all there!!!!! T^T So, most of time, I always think about the pictures or post cards are fake when I see some some flowers shows up on it! Ai.....没缘分看到花花啊~

    ReplyDelete